I struggle a lot with this exact same thing too. For me, it’s been super important to talk with family and friends and let them know exactly why I often take a step back from my phone. Generally, ill check my phone 3 times a day: in the morning, afternoon, and at night. This way, if there is anything important, it won’t be too long before I see it. But when you have a schedule to check your phone like that, I find it’s easier for it not to stress me out because I don’t have to worry about it until then. However, this is just what I do and it might not work for you. Hope you can find your balance! Good luck!
Use “screen time” on iPhones to restrict your usage of apps that distract you & look on Youtube for the Android alternative (: some type of parental controls to restrict your usage of the apps that pull you into our distracted world
- How do I disconnect if I need my device to tell Fabulous that I did it?
- How do you overcome screen-addiction?
- Yes! What have you replaced phone time with? Has it worked?
- How do I spend less time on my phone when I’m about to go to sleep?
- How do you keep yourself from continuously checking your phone through the day?
- How do you keep a routine when you travel in different time zones?
- What are some ways i can put the phone and electronics down without checking it?
- How do you really disconnect when in fact you are checking the Fabulous app on your phone?
- How to stop playing games on my phone
- If i go to sleep at 23 p.m. At what time is it better to disconnect?