to great music or taking a walk.
And just remember baby steps I find it helps to just make one small change at a time.
I use an app called Woodland Alarm Clock. It wakes you up to the sound of birds. I love it. It gets louder gradually and sounds incredibly natural. I set it for the exact same time every day (9am is good for me). This will put your body in a rhythm.
Maybe check with your doctor to see if you struggle with depression or, if you aren't getting good quality sleep. There are medications and therapies for that. I had undiagnosed ADHD and since getting on medication I'm doing a lot better.
Sleep with a weighted blanket and use essential oils like lavender to help you sleep. In the morning, I find frankincense energizing and use it as part of my morning routine.
Before you go to bed, set up your office area to work. Whatever you need. I like to sit on an exercise ball, and again, that essential oils…they help me get in the mood to write or get boring computer work done. Maybe you have a bluetooth speaker you use or find your favorite pen. Whatever.
Also. Put on your shoes. Don't wear your pajamas all day. Sounds nice but I find it sabotages my productivity.
For me for instance I wake up early to be able to read the morning news in order to make advantage of it and trade stocks accordingly during the morning. Some times I miss the morning wake up, but the days that I feel like I don't want to wake up I just remind myself that I am doing to trade stocks. That if I don't wake up I won't be able to trade.
Maybe your reason is to make more time in the evening to do other things you want to do, so remind yourself of that every morning. That you are waking up so that you will get this and that, etc.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?