I remind myself what it feels like to not love who I am when I feel ugly inside. And listen to upbeat music and ask Jesus to keep pushing me, to lift me up so that I can keep going!
I be mean to myself, its kind of a motivation to me, isay smth like you should do this you cant still the same person youre now
I know that this helps me to keep a balance between mind and body. It is important to listen to your body and give its rest and things that it “asks for”. Altough, we are stronger than we think and if we feel tired, we can choose a lighter version for excersise. Such as some stretching, yoga, some easy pilates moves or dancing.
I usually do 10 minutes exercises, but if I'm feeling lazy or tired, I do stretches that can be done on the bed or on my desk, for about 2-3 minutes.
I tell myself that the time I dedicate to exercising is my "me time". It's the time I have to put "me" first. It's my only alone time where I can take care of myself and dedicate to loving myself. I tell myself I deserve my "me time" after all I've been through during the day as a single mom of 2 boys, it's my reward. Then I visualize myself toned and fit, I imagine myself completing my goals and how it feels to accomplish them. After that, exercising becomes my therapy and not another thing on my to do list.
- I travel a lot for work internationally. How do people manage to stay disciplined while traveling?
- What exercises to you do? I hate the cold so find it exceptionally hard to go outside at the moment, and when I do I’m grumpy about it, so need some POSITIVE re-enforcement at the moment! Thanks!
- What is a good low pressure exercise for people with Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- How do you keep focused during your exercise session?
- Any recommendations for truly effective walking?
- What time of day is the best to work out?
- How I can push myself when I’m suffering with depression and anxieties and no support… ? Feel seriously lost.
- What is your biggest motivation to wake up in the morning to work out? Where do I start? How do I NOT snooze that alarm? 😭
- I really want to lose my belly fat. I am exercising and eating well; any other suggestions?
- What exercises do you usually do in the morning?