I remind myself what it feels like to not love who I am when I feel ugly inside. And listen to upbeat music and ask Jesus to keep pushing me, to lift me up so that I can keep going!
I be mean to myself, its kind of a motivation to me, isay smth like you should do this you cant still the same person youre now
I know that this helps me to keep a balance between mind and body. It is important to listen to your body and give its rest and things that it “asks for”. Altough, we are stronger than we think and if we feel tired, we can choose a lighter version for excersise. Such as some stretching, yoga, some easy pilates moves or dancing.
I usually do 10 minutes exercises, but if I'm feeling lazy or tired, I do stretches that can be done on the bed or on my desk, for about 2-3 minutes.
I tell myself that the time I dedicate to exercising is my "me time". It's the time I have to put "me" first. It's my only alone time where I can take care of myself and dedicate to loving myself. I tell myself I deserve my "me time" after all I've been through during the day as a single mom of 2 boys, it's my reward. Then I visualize myself toned and fit, I imagine myself completing my goals and how it feels to accomplish them. After that, exercising becomes my therapy and not another thing on my to do list.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to