I remind myself what it feels like to not love who I am when I feel ugly inside. And listen to upbeat music and ask Jesus to keep pushing me, to lift me up so that I can keep going!
I be mean to myself, its kind of a motivation to me, isay smth like you should do this you cant still the same person youre now
I know that this helps me to keep a balance between mind and body. It is important to listen to your body and give its rest and things that it “asks for”. Altough, we are stronger than we think and if we feel tired, we can choose a lighter version for excersise. Such as some stretching, yoga, some easy pilates moves or dancing.
I usually do 10 minutes exercises, but if I'm feeling lazy or tired, I do stretches that can be done on the bed or on my desk, for about 2-3 minutes.
I tell myself that the time I dedicate to exercising is my "me time". It's the time I have to put "me" first. It's my only alone time where I can take care of myself and dedicate to loving myself. I tell myself I deserve my "me time" after all I've been through during the day as a single mom of 2 boys, it's my reward. Then I visualize myself toned and fit, I imagine myself completing my goals and how it feels to accomplish them. After that, exercising becomes my therapy and not another thing on my to do list.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?