I don’t eat breakfast when I first thing in the morning because in the mornings I am half asleep so I just wait a little bit
Well, I'm trying to, but not everyday it is possible. Sometimes I must go for a walk with a dog or something and I would have to hurry. In this situation I more likely postpone it and prepare great and healthy breakfast when I come back. But I always eat less than 45 minutes after I wake up. And usually I am able to have breakfast immediately after I wake up.
I always eat at least 30 mins after i wake up. First i take time to stretch and enjoy my morning special tea 🙂 when i feel i am hydrated enough, my appetite grows.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.