I don’t eat breakfast when I first thing in the morning because in the mornings I am half asleep so I just wait a little bit
Well, I'm trying to, but not everyday it is possible. Sometimes I must go for a walk with a dog or something and I would have to hurry. In this situation I more likely postpone it and prepare great and healthy breakfast when I come back. But I always eat less than 45 minutes after I wake up. And usually I am able to have breakfast immediately after I wake up.
I always eat at least 30 mins after i wake up. First i take time to stretch and enjoy my morning special tea 🙂 when i feel i am hydrated enough, my appetite grows.
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?