Perhaps you need to build up to doing a lunge so that way your not pushing your body too hard. Also make sure you give your body lots of rest and a massage is always nice
Try limiting your range of motion on the lunges. Don't go deep at all and maybe don't step out too far. It might feel baby-ish at first but this will help you to see which range of motion is causing the problem. It will help you to build on the muscles to prepare you to do bigger and deeper lunges. Also, don't overstretch. Maybe just warm up, (jog in place etc), do a few lunges (limit range of motion), then do light stretches… Over stretching can also cause injury
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?