Rice milk seems to be a suitable enough replacement. There are other viable milk options available, but, research them first before consuming.
I usually use the nut-based and soy milks and can only attest to those. If your preferred milk lacks certain dietary needs, you can talk to your healthcare provider/physician on supplements you can use along with your milk.
Avocado also works for creaminess in a smoothie, as does coconut milk. Cashew cheese is a good cheese substitute on pizza, or spreads. I like coconut milk or hemp milk for my coffee drinks as they can mimic the "bulk" of milk/cream. I think you'll need to experiment a bit on what "mouth feel" you're aiming for in your cheese substitute, and you'll be pleasantly surprised at what other flavors dominate in your dishes when you leave the cheese out. Hope this helps!
P.S. Sorry for my English if the answer has some mistakes. English is not my first language.
But definitely on writing diary… If you want diary very much handy you can go with an App named as JOURNEY.
1.Easy to use
2. Available for free.
3. You can also upload picture,video,location, tags, calendar entry…..So onnn…
N keep safe with password…
You can try this… And let me know your thoughts on it.. if you know anything like this please share.
Hope you have a great day ahead…..
Alpro do good dairy free yogurts.
I’m a cheese lover and haven’t found a good dairy free cheese yet though sorry.
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.