It would make me more understanding to things that I cannot change.
- How long does it take you to write in a journal? 5-10-20 minutes?
- What time do you fine is the best time to schedule meditation so it’s most effective and easier to relax into?
- What is meditation to you?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and how do you keep yourself from being distracted?
- What motivates you to meditate?
By bringing ourselves into the present, we can be more mindful of how we think about ourselves and of others. The awareness will guide us to positive change.
I will become more peaceful,and others will also feel peace on conversing with me
When I meditate, I am able to give back more to the groups that I care most about. I can be a better teacher, friend, daughter, sister. I can find time and confidence to date. I am healthier and that gives me energy to serve & strengthen instead of passing on infection and weakness.
It helps me be in better control of myself and my emotions. This impacts how I interact with others and how I respond to difficult situations. It helps prepare me for what's ahead.
Dealing with less snark / moody / gloom me. Less shutting down.
Meditation is the breath which is life. When focused on the here and now of breathing I am present. This peace extends to the environment.
I will be more calm, have more space in me to react on things properly.
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?