When I meditate, I am able to give back more to the groups that I care most about. I can be a better teacher, friend, daughter, sister. I can find time and confidence to date. I am healthier and that gives me energy to serve & strengthen instead of passing on infection and weakness.
I will become more peaceful,and others will also feel peace on conversing with me
I will be more calm, have more space in me to react on things properly.
Meditation is the breath which is life. When focused on the here and now of breathing I am present. This peace extends to the environment.
Dealing with less snark / moody / gloom me. Less shutting down.
By bringing ourselves into the present, we can be more mindful of how we think about ourselves and of others. The awareness will guide us to positive change.
It would make me more understanding to things that I cannot change.
It helps me be in better control of myself and my emotions. This impacts how I interact with others and how I respond to difficult situations. It helps prepare me for what's ahead.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??