It would make me more understanding to things that I cannot change.
- What type of meditation do you prefer? Why?
- How do you keep your thoughts out of the mind in a very stressful day?
- How many minutes is ideal to meditate each day?
- How do you deal with chronic emotionnal pain like chest compression due to anxiety?
- What helps you stop and focus on the days where sitting still and meditation feels almost impossible?
By bringing ourselves into the present, we can be more mindful of how we think about ourselves and of others. The awareness will guide us to positive change.
I will become more peaceful,and others will also feel peace on conversing with me
When I meditate, I am able to give back more to the groups that I care most about. I can be a better teacher, friend, daughter, sister. I can find time and confidence to date. I am healthier and that gives me energy to serve & strengthen instead of passing on infection and weakness.
It helps me be in better control of myself and my emotions. This impacts how I interact with others and how I respond to difficult situations. It helps prepare me for what's ahead.
Dealing with less snark / moody / gloom me. Less shutting down.
Meditation is the breath which is life. When focused on the here and now of breathing I am present. This peace extends to the environment.
I will be more calm, have more space in me to react on things properly.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?