- Not for meditation per say but I would like to ask how my fellow fabulous members find the time and concentration to write on a journal.
- What are your biggest individual motivators?
- What props (e.g. aromatherapy oils) do you use to enhance your meditation?
- How long do you like to meditate for?
- How can I be more organised and focused? Can I do it with willpower alone? Or are there other techniques/resources that will support me with this aim?
Meditation is 10-20 minutes. I play nature sounds in the background.
I do it because it makes the whole day better. It's the action that gives me a bonus to all the hard work I do the rest of the day. I get to consciously reap the benefits of meditation for hours and hours everyday by making it happen early.
To meditate sometimes is only needed 2 minutes, but I came to realize time after procrastinating the meditation time, that even 2 minutes are sometimes impossible. Therefore, self discipline has a strong role into your any targets. Good luck
You can meditate sitting, standing or laying eyes open or closed
A few deep breaths when going to the bathroom, could be all you need to
If I have time I also do mindfulness quiet meditation, too. You can also do that as your morning meditation for just 5 minutes. Calm also has "Emergency Meditation" if you need further help ranging from I think 1 or 2 minutes, 5 minutes, and 10 minutes.
Just 5 minutes of mindfulness meditation is all you need to relax and enjoy the day!
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?