- I have anxiety. Like, reallllyyyy bad anxiety. How do you guys deal with quieting your mind?
- How do you get yourself to meditate daily?
- Do you like to meditate to ambient music, or in silence?
- Where are some of your favorite places to mediate? Is it beneficial to mediate in your room, sitting up on your bed ?
- What time of the day do people also meditate to clear their mind?
Meditation is 10-20 minutes. I play nature sounds in the background.
I do it because it makes the whole day better. It's the action that gives me a bonus to all the hard work I do the rest of the day. I get to consciously reap the benefits of meditation for hours and hours everyday by making it happen early.
To meditate sometimes is only needed 2 minutes, but I came to realize time after procrastinating the meditation time, that even 2 minutes are sometimes impossible. Therefore, self discipline has a strong role into your any targets. Good luck
You can meditate sitting, standing or laying eyes open or closed
A few deep breaths when going to the bathroom, could be all you need to
If I have time I also do mindfulness quiet meditation, too. You can also do that as your morning meditation for just 5 minutes. Calm also has "Emergency Meditation" if you need further help ranging from I think 1 or 2 minutes, 5 minutes, and 10 minutes.
Just 5 minutes of mindfulness meditation is all you need to relax and enjoy the day!
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?