You can meditate sitting, standing or laying eyes open or closed
A few deep breaths when going to the bathroom, could be all you need to
Meditation is 10-20 minutes. I play nature sounds in the background.
I do it because it makes the whole day better. It's the action that gives me a bonus to all the hard work I do the rest of the day. I get to consciously reap the benefits of meditation for hours and hours everyday by making it happen early.
If I have time I also do mindfulness quiet meditation, too. You can also do that as your morning meditation for just 5 minutes. Calm also has "Emergency Meditation" if you need further help ranging from I think 1 or 2 minutes, 5 minutes, and 10 minutes.
Just 5 minutes of mindfulness meditation is all you need to relax and enjoy the day!
To meditate sometimes is only needed 2 minutes, but I came to realize time after procrastinating the meditation time, that even 2 minutes are sometimes impossible. Therefore, self discipline has a strong role into your any targets. Good luck
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??