- What is better for a beginner: a guided meditation or just a music/bells meditation?
- I can’t seem to quiet my mind during meditation. How do I just STOP thinking. Also how do I prevent myself from falling asleep in the process?
- What do you think about during meditation? Is it somewhat like prayer (self-reflection).
- Do you know whether meditating can help someone heal and recover from a concussion?
- How long does it take usually to master meditation?
The Sage and the Child session has been the most impact session yet. Something clicked in me. I don’t know what it was but I felt like it all made sense. After listening to the first session, I found myself a constantly reminding me to be the Sage and not the Child. As a result I’ve been more productive and have been able to incorporate more goals into my routine (AND I’ve been able to stick to it).
I've never sat down and purposely meditated before, but since my late teens I have actively tried to calm my thoughts and slow down both my mind and actions. After beginning these short meditations I can see how that has contributed to my calm demeanor and level-headedness: my family and coworkers have been commenting on this recently as I've been going through a stressful time.
The most important thing is consistency, do it every day even if only for a minute or two.
Becoming more mindful can allow you to be more aware of your actions and emotions.
An unexamined life is not worth living.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?