By bringing your focus back and being aware of your breath and paying attention to the breath going in and out. Just focus on breathing and just think of something that is calming and peaceful to you and that will help you with bringing your focus back .
For me, what I find is that meditation helps me find the positives in myself. I become a more positive person all together and it really helps build self esteem as well. Self discipline is one of those things you really have to commit to and work on A LOT. What I found was that making it something that is simple, yet will make you really try to keep working to get it back would be a good way to discipline yourself.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?