By bringing your focus back and being aware of your breath and paying attention to the breath going in and out. Just focus on breathing and just think of something that is calming and peaceful to you and that will help you with bringing your focus back .
For me, what I find is that meditation helps me find the positives in myself. I become a more positive person all together and it really helps build self esteem as well. Self discipline is one of those things you really have to commit to and work on A LOT. What I found was that making it something that is simple, yet will make you really try to keep working to get it back would be a good way to discipline yourself.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?