By bringing your focus back and being aware of your breath and paying attention to the breath going in and out. Just focus on breathing and just think of something that is calming and peaceful to you and that will help you with bringing your focus back .
For me, what I find is that meditation helps me find the positives in myself. I become a more positive person all together and it really helps build self esteem as well. Self discipline is one of those things you really have to commit to and work on A LOT. What I found was that making it something that is simple, yet will make you really try to keep working to get it back would be a good way to discipline yourself.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??