As part of my daily life, I walk about 5 miles. I am also starting to exercise in the evenings and morning as I would like to get fitter.
Well me being young I try to exercise as I feel like if I don't I will be unhealthy in the future I try to eat my salad and my healthy foods but it is difficult I also walk from school so that gives me a little walk throughout the day which helps me think listening to music helps while on walks
Right now I exercise 4 to 5 times a week because it is term break. I will regular two ballet lesson in the week and I usually dance at home when I am free. Firstly, I have to practice for my performance later. Secondly, I just want to move or dance because staying at home watching YouTube or playing video games is kinda boring to me sometimes. Some survey recommends a 30 minutes exercise everyday which I think it is reliable. Exercise boost me up. After exercising, I felt so much better. You should also do exercise too!
It depends. I used to exercise 6 days a week for at least one hour, but rn I'm too busy and tired for that. So lately, about 3-4 times a week for 40-60min.
I exercise everyday in the evenings from 4 to 5. Of I feel low I skip my workouts and dance instead which is good exercise and a mood booster for me.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?