As part of my daily life, I walk about 5 miles. I am also starting to exercise in the evenings and morning as I would like to get fitter.
Well me being young I try to exercise as I feel like if I don't I will be unhealthy in the future I try to eat my salad and my healthy foods but it is difficult I also walk from school so that gives me a little walk throughout the day which helps me think listening to music helps while on walks
Right now I exercise 4 to 5 times a week because it is term break. I will regular two ballet lesson in the week and I usually dance at home when I am free. Firstly, I have to practice for my performance later. Secondly, I just want to move or dance because staying at home watching YouTube or playing video games is kinda boring to me sometimes. Some survey recommends a 30 minutes exercise everyday which I think it is reliable. Exercise boost me up. After exercising, I felt so much better. You should also do exercise too!
I exercise everyday in the evenings from 4 to 5. Of I feel low I skip my workouts and dance instead which is good exercise and a mood booster for me.
It depends. I used to exercise 6 days a week for at least one hour, but rn I'm too busy and tired for that. So lately, about 3-4 times a week for 40-60min.
2 or 3 times a week, I used to have a app to help me with excersises. If you have a personal trainer he or she can set you also a plan what you can follow. Some days I have off days but was only once a week,because if you excersise everyday you push to hard on yourself and will tear you that's why I prefer 2 or 3 times a week. On weekends I rest and in the week usually on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I excersise
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?