It totally depends on your weight..moreover everyone is beautiful in their own way.! In their own body a person just needs to feel confident!
It variees from person to person. You will not see results overnight. However if you keep consistent and watch your eating habits you see a change in 1 or two months. Now if you are skinny it will be harder for you to lose weight but if your a little chubbier then you would see results quicker
For me it's not about how much you exercise but its about following a healthy eating plan that goes with the exercise and doing it (constantly) that's the . I hope I've answered your question
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴