Go to bed on time and wake up for the ritual.
Sudden events affect me and more often than not kick me out of my schedule.
I keep my eyes on the goal, I remind myself the way I already made and with the support of my wife I keep going
But I have noticed that if I play some interesting game rather only the routine exercise I can do that an hour long at a stretch. Also doing with someone is fun. Setting shorter goal and achieving them will boost your confidence. And then increase slowly. In that way u can achieve bigger goal in short time.
How I can over come it? Is to tell myself it will get easier as I loose weight and if I keep it up I will be able to do more and more. I also modify exercises and choose time frames that I’m able to accomplish and see positive results that keeps me motivated. Also using this fabulous app keeps me accountable and helps me to complete exercise.
A close second would be pain or soreness. This may be arthritis.
I have not developed a solid habit of going to bed at a reasonable time. So I have not solved my issue.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?