About 2 hrs before I go to sleep I disconnect and put some mellow music on and read a couple pages of a good book…
I hope this helps u in ur journey
I usually disconnect from my phone for about 30 minutes before bedtime but watch tv until it is time to go upstairs to bed. However I travel a lot for my job and when I am in a hotel I don’t turn the tv on at all and spend time before turning the lights off reading a few chapters in a book
At this time, I am only disconnecting 30 to 45 minutes before sleeping. I would like to get it more around the 1 hour mark at minimum
Only about 30 minutes before. I want to get into the habit of disconnecting about an hour before bed. This will allow me time for an evening meditation and reading and to not down anything I need to consider the next day.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?