I typically only stretch for a couple minutes as soon as I wake up and stretch a bit more when I’m getting my coffee, getting dressed, etc. All part of waking up and loosening up in my mornings.
- Can stretching increase my height?
- What are the names of some new stretches to improve flexibility?
- If it hurts to stretch does it mean I’m doing it wrong?
- Stretching is great but I like to mix it up. What do you do on a daily basis to keep you going that you enjoy in regards to stretching?
- Are you stretching every day?
I stretch for anywhere between 5-19 minutes, depending on how my body is feeling. That with some deep breathing and a little pace around my apartment gets me away from the snooze button!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?