I stretch for anywhere between 5-19 minutes, depending on how my body is feeling. That with some deep breathing and a little pace around my apartment gets me away from the snooze button!
I typically only stretch for a couple minutes as soon as I wake up and stretch a bit more when I’m getting my coffee, getting dressed, etc. All part of waking up and loosening up in my mornings.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?