I stretch for anywhere between 5-19 minutes, depending on how my body is feeling. That with some deep breathing and a little pace around my apartment gets me away from the snooze button!
I typically only stretch for a couple minutes as soon as I wake up and stretch a bit more when I’m getting my coffee, getting dressed, etc. All part of waking up and loosening up in my mornings.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?