I only have a ten minute habit so I’ve been doing it every day for the last week (just getting started with this) I feel I can do anything for ten minutes. The problem was I have a hard time starting things. Once I get going i’m finding that I missed get go for an extra minute or two but because I know I’m going to get back to it the next day it does not mater that I have not completely finished cleaning the whole section i’m Working on. I’ve found that it has added up and out basement after 10 min + 10 mins +…. is starting to look like it could be something where as it was looking like a bomb hit it before. As I see more potential it encourages me to get back at it for 10 Moro mins the next day
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.