I used to check my social the moment I woke up but now I have set that an hour after I wake up I am not using my Phone. During this hour, i eat breakfast and watch Netflix and it really help me.
Well basically I only spend like a hour on it a day. Make yourself busy so that you don’t have time for social media and you will also get to where you want to be. If you are going through something and your missing someone, just work on yourself and make yourself busy but also make sure to make time for yourself.
- How do you disconnect and then use your phone to do evening routine habits like mediation and checking off the fabulous tasks?
- Do you ever give yourself a “cheat day,” like on the weekend?
- Do you feel like your relationships can improve if you’re not on social media as much?
- What can I do at night time besides use my phone when I can’t fall asleep and my mind is racing?
- what is your method to avoid the phone?
- I’ve found that a lot of my screen time is actually spent messaging people – I don’t want to disconnect from people but how do I manage this?
- What do you do when you disconnect and unplug?
- Do others feel very down and disappointed about their habit too?
- Is it better to reply to texts or messages straight away so that you don’t feel pressured, or is it better to leave it until you feel ready?
- How do you disconnect for the night ?