- I don’t have time in the morning for a long workout. So what quick exercises should I do?
- How do you celebrate after a workout to help ingrain the habit?
- Do you know any exercise programs for kids?
- How long are your abs workout sessions?
- Do you have dogs? How do you do floor exercises without them climbing all over you??
Generally , lately ,
I have been trying out different PRE/PRO VITAMINS AND MINERALS AND Protein shakes. Not only just because of the nutrients that you need to build strong and lean healthy big muscles…..LOL BUT.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM , OR AT LEAST
THE SHAKES THAT I HAVE BEEN trying lately , have had nutrients that help your body recover. So most of the time I do feel completely EXTREMELY
E X H A U S T E D ! ! ! !
But the workout is so Exhilerating when ya feel the burning SENSATIONS AND START TO SEE RESULTS SO THAT HONESTLY GETS ME PUMPED EXTREMEMELY. I then try to drink a ton of water/ any fluids basically because I am usually E X T R E M E L Y
T H I R S T Y AS
H E C K LOLOLOLOL.
KEEPING YOURSELF REALLY HYDRATED IS NOT JUST SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT….
BUT , HOWEVER
A L S O GIVES YOU A
NATURAL ENERGY BOOST.
BUT ALL IN ALL, IF AFTER ALL THESE METHODS DO NOT WORK , YOU MIGHT JUST WANT TO TRY TO DO YOUR WORKOUTS AT THE VERY E N D
OF YOUR DAY…. LIKE SAY R I G H T
BEFORE YOU HIT THE SACK….
Most longevity benefits of training can be achieved by working out 30 mins, which is exactly what I do. Concretely, I work out at 8:00 – 8:30 every day before going to my office.
I make sure each workout session is fun and not to tough, this way I don't get tired. Usually when people get tired it's because they think a workout session needs to be 2 hours at max intensity. I does not. Ironically, it's more about putting the effort into making a habit than putting in the effort at the gym.
As an example, today I went to the gym and biked for 5k at moderate speed while reading the news on my phone. I then biked 500m at full capacity, and that was it. This type of training gives most health benefits, in terms of longevity, and takes almost no time.
I was in and out of the gym in 30 min, including a shower, pumped up and ready to kick all my work related deadlines right in the …
Making sure you get adequate electrolytes (there are supplements) is also important. If your sweat isn't salty, your probably low.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?