I scream YEES and do my little victory dance by jumping up and down and imagine a crowd applauding or when I'm in public I just raise my hand to the sky scream yes in my head and imagine applause after that. If I'm in public or not either way I'll clap my hands a few times to tune in with the splayse
I feel like I like to dance when I finish a workout because it hypes me up, or sing ,one of the both always makes me feel better right after I do something that I know it’s good for my body 😉
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?