I scream YEES and do my little victory dance by jumping up and down and imagine a crowd applauding or when I'm in public I just raise my hand to the sky scream yes in my head and imagine applause after that. If I'm in public or not either way I'll clap my hands a few times to tune in with the splayse
I feel like I like to dance when I finish a workout because it hypes me up, or sing ,one of the both always makes me feel better right after I do something that I know it’s good for my body 😉
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?