- I deal with chronic pain. It’s very hard to keep myself motivated on the really bad days. Does anyone else deal with chronic pain? What are some tools you use to stay on track?
- What toning exercises can I do at home?
- How long are your abs workout sessions?
- What motivates you to get your exercise done?
- What is a most effective fat burning exercise routine?
I think it’s great to consider all approaches, but at least TRY one of them. Like give it your all. Then you know for certain if it didn’t work, it wasn’t for you. You don’t know until you try.
And if you have different choices to choose from, choose the one you enjoy the most, so you have fun while doing it instead of feeling it as a burden
And as far as having “considered all approaches” – I’m sorry, but that is impossible. No human has exhausted every single possibility when it comes to starting a healthy lifestyle. My advice would be to do two things:
(1) be patient and keep trying until you find something you can live with and enjoy… and
(2) start small, and gradually add more challenge. Too much too fast will be overwhelming.
This is where your resolve needs to be iron-clad. You may feel like you’re starting and failing, starting and failing, but you’re not – every step you take towards figuring out your personal recipe for succeeding means you’re already on the road. Keep going!
- Any knee exercises to recommend?
- What is the right time to do exercise. Is it is good to do exercise instantly after getting up from the bed.
- What’s the best way to stay motivated when you work and go to school?
- What is a perfect time to eat after the exercising?
- Do you have any great ten minute workouts to recommend?
- A lot of advice assumes 100% capability. Where can you go online if you are looking for programmes that allow for being old or having injuries?
- Is it better to exercise at the same time everyday rather than 3x a week but for longer?
- What if the 7 min morning exercise is not appropriate for me? What can I do?
- How do you get going with exercise when you feel tired?
- I hate core exercising, it hurts and I can’t get past beginner exercises. Can you share helpful core strengthening for beginners please?