I think it’s great to consider all approaches, but at least TRY one of them. Like give it your all. Then you know for certain if it didn’t work, it wasn’t for you. You don’t know until you try.
And if you have different choices to choose from, choose the one you enjoy the most, so you have fun while doing it instead of feeling it as a burden
And as far as having “considered all approaches” – I’m sorry, but that is impossible. No human has exhausted every single possibility when it comes to starting a healthy lifestyle. My advice would be to do two things:
(1) be patient and keep trying until you find something you can live with and enjoy… and
(2) start small, and gradually add more challenge. Too much too fast will be overwhelming.
This is where your resolve needs to be iron-clad. You may feel like you’re starting and failing, starting and failing, but you’re not – every step you take towards figuring out your personal recipe for succeeding means you’re already on the road. Keep going!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?