- Do you floss before or after flossing? Do you get the same benefits either way?
- How do you differentiate a deep and shallow work and schedule time appropriately?
- What floss do you use?
- How many to do items should I limit myself to writing every day so I don’t get so overwhelmed and feel dejected?
- When you meditate do you focus purely on your breathing or are you trying to be aware of the present moment?
I think it’s great to consider all approaches, but at least TRY one of them. Like give it your all. Then you know for certain if it didn’t work, it wasn’t for you. You don’t know until you try.
And if you have different choices to choose from, choose the one you enjoy the most, so you have fun while doing it instead of feeling it as a burden
And as far as having “considered all approaches” – I’m sorry, but that is impossible. No human has exhausted every single possibility when it comes to starting a healthy lifestyle. My advice would be to do two things:
(1) be patient and keep trying until you find something you can live with and enjoy… and
(2) start small, and gradually add more challenge. Too much too fast will be overwhelming.
This is where your resolve needs to be iron-clad. You may feel like you’re starting and failing, starting and failing, but you’re not – every step you take towards figuring out your personal recipe for succeeding means you’re already on the road. Keep going!
- How long do you exercise in the morning?
- Is your Fabulous exercise routine in the morning separate from your main exercise practice?
- How do you stop your dog from jumping on you when you’re exercising?
- Any suggestions for apps that are for exercising that are free or don’t cost a lot? All the ones I use to use charge a lot now and/or are no longer free!
- How do you motivate yourself when you’d rather not start?
- How do you kick yourself in the butt and motivate yourself on down days?
- What are best exercises if you are pregnant?
- Do you have any tips for getting past the mental resistance to getting the exercise going when my mind is pushing hard for the lazier option?
- How do you have workout clothes at the ready?
- How many times do you exercise in a day?