- How do you stay energized after working out? I usually want to nap after.
- What’s your favorite type of exercise to do?
- I love to go running in the morning in the spring and summer, but in the winter where I live it’s really cold so running outside isn’t as much of an option. How can I make running on a treadmill a fun activity I look forward to rather than avoid?
- In what ways can you tell you`re getting stronger?
- When do you exercise?
I think it’s great to consider all approaches, but at least TRY one of them. Like give it your all. Then you know for certain if it didn’t work, it wasn’t for you. You don’t know until you try.
And if you have different choices to choose from, choose the one you enjoy the most, so you have fun while doing it instead of feeling it as a burden
And as far as having “considered all approaches” – I’m sorry, but that is impossible. No human has exhausted every single possibility when it comes to starting a healthy lifestyle. My advice would be to do two things:
(1) be patient and keep trying until you find something you can live with and enjoy… and
(2) start small, and gradually add more challenge. Too much too fast will be overwhelming.
This is where your resolve needs to be iron-clad. You may feel like you’re starting and failing, starting and failing, but you’re not – every step you take towards figuring out your personal recipe for succeeding means you’re already on the road. Keep going!
- What vitamins do you take to help your journey of being successful?
- What do you do if you want to complete a routine but you really don’t want to spend time doing one of the tasks, even though you generally enjoy it?
- How often, during the week, should I exercise?
- How do you get yourself to wake up early enough in the morning to exercise?
- Do you have any exercise tips for while you’re traveling? My travel schedule can be chaotic!
- Do you have a snack before exercising if your energy is low?
- Can you give me some easy-to-make and healty breakfeast recipes?
- How is your journey going?
- Do you exercise before or after you eat your breakfast?
- What’s your favourite morning exercise?