- I want to read more scientific studies about the benefits and risks of stretching in the short and long term. What are the best peer-reviewed papers on this topic?
- Which body stretches do you think are the most beneficial?
- What are other mediation apps can I use for free?
- What is the best way to increase ankle and back flexibility?
- How do you stay motivated to keep on going?
For example stetchjng after one of the following; eating breakfast, having a shower, brushing teeth.
I have read it is recommended to warm up your muscles and walk around for a while before streatching to avoid pulling a muscle or causing injury. For that reason doing it immediately after waking up is not the best time.
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
- What is the best stretching routine to get me relaxed at night?
- I’d like to learn longer stretches for my back.
- What is the best type of stretch for your back?
- Does anyone stretch before doing yoga? With my routines it seems pointless because they’re only intermediate and start off slow and build up to the more intense poses.
- What kind of stretches do you do?
- How to keep remembering why are you doing it, to keep wanting and being motivated?
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
- How do you stretch when you are in a chair?
- What kind of stretches do you find most helpful for someone with physical limitations?