- Do you stretch before activity? If so, do you follow a different strategy for warm up?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- Is it sufficient to stretch my legs, back, and arms? How do you stretch your neck, for instance? Any recommended stretches, especially for posture?
- Do you have any recommended stretches?
- Are there any specific moves anyone suggests or short videos to watch?
For example stetchjng after one of the following; eating breakfast, having a shower, brushing teeth.
I have read it is recommended to warm up your muscles and walk around for a while before streatching to avoid pulling a muscle or causing injury. For that reason doing it immediately after waking up is not the best time.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs