For example stetchjng after one of the following; eating breakfast, having a shower, brushing teeth.
I have read it is recommended to warm up your muscles and walk around for a while before streatching to avoid pulling a muscle or causing injury. For that reason doing it immediately after waking up is not the best time.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?