- What kinds of foods are good for breakfast?
- What exercises are good for the mornings?
- How do you get into hard to reach places between your teeth?
- First thing in the morning isn’t just when I want to get work done – everyone around me does too. How do you keep yourself from just answering other people’s questions and helping them every day? I love to help, but I feel like I am exhausted before I can start working!
- How do you fight the urge to sleep?
For example stetchjng after one of the following; eating breakfast, having a shower, brushing teeth.
I have read it is recommended to warm up your muscles and walk around for a while before streatching to avoid pulling a muscle or causing injury. For that reason doing it immediately after waking up is not the best time.
- If you also have loose joints – which makes stretching painful and dangerous – what stretches do you use before a run?
- Which part of your body feels best to stretch out?
- How do stretch your sides and abs?
- How long would it take to be able to do a full split?
- Is it a good idea to stretch at night or would that be bad for me?
- What are some of the best stretches for the back?
- What are the best stretches for people trying to learn how to do the splits?
- How do we know when stretching is successful?
- How important is positive self-talk for you when stretching and reaching your goals?
- What would be the best stretch for stress and anxiousness?