Most of the time i meditate right before falling asleep so i lay down in my bed flat on my back and follow a guided mediation. Other times i sit up with my back straight.
With lots of pillows! I have hip pain so I make sure that I am fully supported in whatever position is comfortable at the time (usually legs crossed or one leg extended) and I let my body relax into position so that it doesn't start hurting and distract from my focus.
- How do you manage to keep your goals on a daily basis?
- How long does it take to really focus and center yourself?
- Should I aim to eliminate thoughts or just let them happen?
- How long did it take you to get comfortable meditating.
- How do you meditate?
- I meditate at night before i do the grateful practice should i switch it around.
- How can I keep my mind from wandering profusely? I have adhd
- Where you find the best place to mediate?
- What do you do for your meditation practice?
- I often fall asleep when meditating, do I need to avoid this?