With lots of pillows! I have hip pain so I make sure that I am fully supported in whatever position is comfortable at the time (usually legs crossed or one leg extended) and I let my body relax into position so that it doesn't start hurting and distract from my focus.
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?
- I meditate often but can’t seem to to do it daily. It feels like a waste of time when I’m working. How can I get over this?