Or maybe write it on a note at stick it somewhere I am often/look often.
This helps me a lot 🙂
Have a planner, calendar or simply add a reminder in your phone. With Siri, Alexa etc… you don’t even have to type. Just tell the robot “remind me every other Tuesday at 8 am to do the thing I gotta do.”
THEN – when your robot phone, calendar, whatever it is – reminds you to do the thing – DO THE THING. Remember if it’s important to you it’s a “must” not a “maybe”. Like putting on a shirt before you leave the house, showing up to work, or remembering your best friends birthday once a year – it has to be vital or you’ll never see it through to the point that these actions you know you need to take become a habit.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?