Or maybe write it on a note at stick it somewhere I am often/look often.
This helps me a lot 🙂
Have a planner, calendar or simply add a reminder in your phone. With Siri, Alexa etc… you don’t even have to type. Just tell the robot “remind me every other Tuesday at 8 am to do the thing I gotta do.”
THEN – when your robot phone, calendar, whatever it is – reminds you to do the thing – DO THE THING. Remember if it’s important to you it’s a “must” not a “maybe”. Like putting on a shirt before you leave the house, showing up to work, or remembering your best friends birthday once a year – it has to be vital or you’ll never see it through to the point that these actions you know you need to take become a habit.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴