- How do you get back to exercising after a hiatus?
- How can I manage the exercise or good morning routine habit in my career which when I have to work both night and day shifts?
- I have trouble focusing. Do you have suggestions for ways to keep me focused and on track?
- I have arthritis and have to exercise gently. Are there any older people who have a routine that works with arthritis?
- Can you please share tips on how to prevent injury while exercising?
Have a planner, calendar or simply add a reminder in your phone. With Siri, Alexa etc… you don’t even have to type. Just tell the robot “remind me every other Tuesday at 8 am to do the thing I gotta do.”
THEN – when your robot phone, calendar, whatever it is – reminds you to do the thing – DO THE THING. Remember if it’s important to you it’s a “must” not a “maybe”. Like putting on a shirt before you leave the house, showing up to work, or remembering your best friends birthday once a year – it has to be vital or you’ll never see it through to the point that these actions you know you need to take become a habit.
Or maybe write it on a note at stick it somewhere I am often/look often.
This helps me a lot 🙂
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?