Or maybe write it on a note at stick it somewhere I am often/look often.
This helps me a lot 🙂
Have a planner, calendar or simply add a reminder in your phone. With Siri, Alexa etc… you don’t even have to type. Just tell the robot “remind me every other Tuesday at 8 am to do the thing I gotta do.”
THEN – when your robot phone, calendar, whatever it is – reminds you to do the thing – DO THE THING. Remember if it’s important to you it’s a “must” not a “maybe”. Like putting on a shirt before you leave the house, showing up to work, or remembering your best friends birthday once a year – it has to be vital or you’ll never see it through to the point that these actions you know you need to take become a habit.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?