T O A.
I exit from home a bit earlier so that I can walk slowly and I can see the nature around me, the sun on my skin, the wind through my hair, the singing birds…
Punish yourself when u dont do it (like running the next day) And give urself something nice (like spa or just chocolate) and try to stay motivated;
Have everything ready the night before so when you wake up you can just get up and go. Maybe even have a breakfast prepared you can eat while walking
I work from home but every morning I walk 5km along the sea front before I sit down to work. I treat it like a commute, something I have to do regardless of the weather.
It became a habit to start my day by feeling myself (feeling pretty, comfortable and I want to keep my working environment clean) then from there, I know what I had to do next, which is to just work 😅. For really difficult days, in the morning, I reflect on my goals. Then I try to think if my family, how much I want them to be proud of me.
This is a tough one depending on the distance, but if it's not that far out your headphones in, listen to a book, a podcast, music, etc. All of these things will keep your mind off of the walk itself and before you know it you'll be there and have enjoyed your time doing it with a little entertainment.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?