And best time for it is, morning.
Make morning only for workout and healthy breakfast🤙🤙
1. Drink water. – 1 min
2. Brush teeth – 2 mins
3. Dress for workout – 5 mins
4. Walk dogs – 20 mins
5. Run – 45 mins
6. Shower – 15 mins
7. Dress – 10 mins
8. Coffee/Breakfast – 10 mins
9. Journal – 10 mins
10. Drive to Work – 25 mins
So, back planning from when I need to be at work, give me the time I have to wake. That wake up time drives when I need to go to bed to get sufficient rest.
It doesn’t matter if the times are exact. Sometimes, it will take a little more time for some items, or sometimes it may take less. The point is to have some idea of what to do and keep moving thru the process. There may be kids that require attention instead of dogs. Doesn’t matter. Just plan what you want to do, give yourself time to do those things, and keep moving.
The list should have a “flow” of moving in a logical direction, so you don’t have to remember so much. It will just follow from one step to another.
Whenever possible, get stuff ready the night before. Pick outfits. Put out clothes. Decide what to eat. Just avoid wasting time looking for what you need to workout or wear to work. That way, you can focus on your workout and have a clear mind.
First things first, the night before, choose your workout, have it open in your app, and get out everything you need for the workout. I choose low intensity workouts for the morning so I don’t usually need anything. I set my first alarm for 8:55am with a relaxing song I really like. I listen to the whole song without looking at my phone so I can calmly greet the morning. Then I drink some water and open my workout app. The workout I chose should already be there and ready to go. You can go as long as you want but I try to do at least 10 minutes. You really don’t need a long workout in the morning, I promise. Just fit your schedule! But the secret is being able to wake up earlier and slowly somyou don’t jolt your body and make yourself tired.
I can’t really explain the drive I have right now to change. Maybe it’s the slow progress. But I definitely see how I have not been taking care of my body. I have over indulged. So now is the time of under indulgence, and eventually I will come to balance and be able to enjoy and not deprive myself of some small luxuries.
It’s giving more energy.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?