I often like to do something in between and have a light snack before, like a banana to keep the blood sugar steady, and then something more filling after to refuel like oatmeal.
Water is important first, but if it works better for you to exercise then eat I think that's fine. I think the point is reinforcing a routine that you can use, not being a clone of everyone else's morning. That's why they give multiple suggestions on what could work.
- I travel a lot for work internationally. How do people manage to stay disciplined while traveling?
- What exercises to you do? I hate the cold so find it exceptionally hard to go outside at the moment, and when I do I’m grumpy about it, so need some POSITIVE re-enforcement at the moment! Thanks!
- What is a good low pressure exercise for people with Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- How do you keep focused during your exercise session?
- Any recommendations for truly effective walking?
- What time of day is the best to work out?
- How I can push myself when I’m suffering with depression and anxieties and no support… ? Feel seriously lost.
- What is your biggest motivation to wake up in the morning to work out? Where do I start? How do I NOT snooze that alarm? 😭
- I really want to lose my belly fat. I am exercising and eating well; any other suggestions?
- What exercises do you usually do in the morning?