Tell yourself that it’s okay, everybody makes mistakes, but the winners are the ones that keep going. Try to learn from your mistake and think about what led you to do it and be careful not to repeat it again. Start again tomorrow, waking up as early as is your goal! Good luck😚
I simply allow myself to do so if there's no immediate need to get up early because in my opinion, it's not wise to go against what your body might need. In this case, rest. Though getting up late and then feeling guilty about it might imply there's something wrong going on in your psyche and emotions. Is there some matter you're not entirely being honest to yourself? Maybe you're hiding or running from something you'd rather not face. Well, you should face it. Otherwise it will only torment you longer. You are not your enemy, you should be the first to show understanding and compassion to yourself. Do so. You deserve it.
Saying no. I starts to notice how emotional and to much of a people pleaser I was when I felt guilty about saying no. Now I just realize that if I don't want to do something I don't have to. So I'm not too guilty
I’ve stopped feeling guilty because I usually wake up on time. If I do wake up late, it’s just that my body needed extra rest and nothing is wrong with that (:
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?