Actually I do 2 sessions, 7mins, one in the morning and one in the day routine. I have to add some stretching at the end.
heyy!! i usually put the desired about of oats with some milk, a pinch of cinnamon and nuts, a little bit of vanilla extract would give it a great taste and i add some frozen berries too. hope you like it!!💕
hello!! i would recommend the “walk at home” with leslie samson on youtube! good luck🤍
Try doing air squats, and push ups using your kitchen worktop first whilst standing, building up to full length push ups on the floor!
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?