Actually I do 2 sessions, 7mins, one in the morning and one in the day routine. I have to add some stretching at the end.
heyy!! i usually put the desired about of oats with some milk, a pinch of cinnamon and nuts, a little bit of vanilla extract would give it a great taste and i add some frozen berries too. hope you like it!!💕
hello!! i would recommend the “walk at home” with leslie samson on youtube! good luck🤍
Try doing air squats, and push ups using your kitchen worktop first whilst standing, building up to full length push ups on the floor!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?