The best 7 minute excel use is yoga, not only does it make you active, it calms you down and brings you back to your center.
Yoga routine that’s guided either from audible, YouTube or you can make one up. If you’ve never done yoga just stretch and move your body around in a way that feels nice
Try nike training app, it has 5 or 10 or 20 minute exercises. You can work whichever part of your body. It is excellent short and intense based on the ability.
Following a short yoga sequence on youtube. You don't need a yoga mat or exercise clothes. Just so it on your floor, in whatever you are wearing.
I have starting doing HIT which gets your heart rate up fast.. then I do less exercise. I like skipping, lunges and sit ups because I feel results.
First few minutes are good for stretching to get your body ready for the rest of the exercise. Then I would do a few reps for the rest of the time: sit-ups, squats, and do on. I usually go for some push-ups as they really make you use your whole body.
I have a poster of movements to do on my balance ball and that usually takes me anywhere from 7-10 min. And I also like to refer to YouTube and search under 10 min workouts. I have found these two things helpful
I like to get on my exercise bike or do some YouTube videos if the weather not great, but if I get the chance I love to go out for a jog. Listen to some music and just go
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?