The best 7 minute excel use is yoga, not only does it make you active, it calms you down and brings you back to your center.
Yoga routine that’s guided either from audible, YouTube or you can make one up. If you’ve never done yoga just stretch and move your body around in a way that feels nice
Try nike training app, it has 5 or 10 or 20 minute exercises. You can work whichever part of your body. It is excellent short and intense based on the ability.
Following a short yoga sequence on youtube. You don't need a yoga mat or exercise clothes. Just so it on your floor, in whatever you are wearing.
I have starting doing HIT which gets your heart rate up fast.. then I do less exercise. I like skipping, lunges and sit ups because I feel results.
First few minutes are good for stretching to get your body ready for the rest of the exercise. Then I would do a few reps for the rest of the time: sit-ups, squats, and do on. I usually go for some push-ups as they really make you use your whole body.
I have a poster of movements to do on my balance ball and that usually takes me anywhere from 7-10 min. And I also like to refer to YouTube and search under 10 min workouts. I have found these two things helpful
I like to get on my exercise bike or do some YouTube videos if the weather not great, but if I get the chance I love to go out for a jog. Listen to some music and just go
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?