It depends very much on what you do and how fit you are. The important thing for me is that every routine should start with some jumps before going out in the cold.
I usually use an app for home exercises each day and before that I started doing some stretching. Using an app that tells you each day what to do makes it easier for me.
For me breathing and stretch exercises. As they are not that heavy to do and relaxing. Waking up with a calm mind will get you a long way to conquer the day!
I prefer running, running for 10 minutes wakes you up moves the blood all over you're body, and gives you a kik off for you're day. If you ran out side youll have some beautifull views, fresh air, and new frends to say Hi to. It also helps you commit to the mornrng shower and not get lasy on it.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?