It depends very much on what you do and how fit you are. The important thing for me is that every routine should start with some jumps before going out in the cold.
I usually use an app for home exercises each day and before that I started doing some stretching. Using an app that tells you each day what to do makes it easier for me.
For me breathing and stretch exercises. As they are not that heavy to do and relaxing. Waking up with a calm mind will get you a long way to conquer the day!
I prefer running, running for 10 minutes wakes you up moves the blood all over you're body, and gives you a kik off for you're day. If you ran out side youll have some beautifull views, fresh air, and new frends to say Hi to. It also helps you commit to the mornrng shower and not get lasy on it.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?