Lu Sa E.
I like to focus on parts of my body where I feel weaker. Of course it's good to not do it everyday, but it's a motivator so I can feel stronger. I also think it's important to find exercises that you enjoy doing and allow you to flow.
It depends on where I slept that night, when I sleep with my girlfriend I walk up and down quite some stairs because she live at the 10th floor. When I sleep at my place I do some hooping and when I sleep at my parents house I do some push ups, and crunches etc
I prefer yoga when my one year old is still sleeping. But walking lately in her stroller to a lake near by is what works for both of us. Swimming too whenever we get a chance
I walk 2,000 steps a day and then do plank exercise for 1 minute, jumping 100 times and spin my hip for 50 times each side (left and right)
Going on a 2 to 2.5 mile walk every morning. Especially during these crazy times, it the part of the day I get to listen to my podcast, learn something new, stretch my legs, and make time for me💕
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?