Lu Sa E.
I like to focus on parts of my body where I feel weaker. Of course it's good to not do it everyday, but it's a motivator so I can feel stronger. I also think it's important to find exercises that you enjoy doing and allow you to flow.
It depends on where I slept that night, when I sleep with my girlfriend I walk up and down quite some stairs because she live at the 10th floor. When I sleep at my place I do some hooping and when I sleep at my parents house I do some push ups, and crunches etc
I prefer yoga when my one year old is still sleeping. But walking lately in her stroller to a lake near by is what works for both of us. Swimming too whenever we get a chance
I walk 2,000 steps a day and then do plank exercise for 1 minute, jumping 100 times and spin my hip for 50 times each side (left and right)
Going on a 2 to 2.5 mile walk every morning. Especially during these crazy times, it the part of the day I get to listen to my podcast, learn something new, stretch my legs, and make time for me💕
- What do you do as a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym every day or combine it with at-home workouts?
- I’m curious about reading habits of you guys(or ladies). How do you manage to read a whole book? Do you spend whole days on your free time to read everything at once? Or do you bring the book with you wherever you go and read it little by little? Or do you set a certain time every day for reading?
- What are fun strength training exercises?
- I can’t sprint or run because of this surgery but I can walk briskly and ride a bike so that’s what I’m trying to keep up with. Is this okay to replace for sprinting?
- Any preferred workout methods for building muscle/core strength with a bad back/pain?
- Hi I’m 11 years old and I want to get rid of the extra fat in my stomach and thighs please help.
- What do you do when you don’t see the sense of an exercise?
- How do you find motivation when you don’t want to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? And how often do you do it?
- How do you set your evening routine? I managed to do so in the morning, but I feel my reward is to relax when I get back from work. And I need to have a more productive routine before going to sleep.