I also have found that not restricting myself to a set time is really handy. So instead of being like at 7am I get up, then go for a run. At 7:30am I get home and changed. Then 8am I have breakfast. I make more.of a list of what I want to do that day eg.: when I wake up I'll get dressed and go for a run then when I get back I'll get changed and have breakfast. That way I still have all the things I want done and in the order I wanted to do them but there's less pressure throughout the day.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴