I also have found that not restricting myself to a set time is really handy. So instead of being like at 7am I get up, then go for a run. At 7:30am I get home and changed. Then 8am I have breakfast. I make more.of a list of what I want to do that day eg.: when I wake up I'll get dressed and go for a run then when I get back I'll get changed and have breakfast. That way I still have all the things I want done and in the order I wanted to do them but there's less pressure throughout the day.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?