Then according to your body type and endurance keep incresing the time and pattern of exercise.
For Cardio at your age 25-30 mins a day is more than enough
If you’re trying to improve your fitness, then a little something each day is optimal. Shoot for 20-40 minutes 5-6 days a week; but also don’t be too hard on yourself if you miss it sometimes. You’re at a very busy age, and time management can also be tricky!
Take your bicycle when possible and do a yoga stretch, and maybe go for a nature walk- it adds up easily when you look for opportunities. You can totally do this; I’m so happy for you to be considering your health at such a young age. I’d love to fast-foward 20 years and see how you’ve made out. You sound very interesting!
- What kind of exercises have helped you workout without getting too sweaty but still feel the burn?
- I have a hard time getting out of bed on the mornings my husband doesn’t have to get up— how do I leave the cuddles and blanket warmth to get up and at ‘em?
- How do you keep motivated?
- Are there any little things you do that make you feel great?
- What are some easy to do exercises (at home) that are also great for calorie burning?
- How do you convince yourself to go work out even when you don’t feel like it?
- I’m trying to do some kind of exercise every day. Can cleaning (3 hours) count as exercise ? What about reaching 10,000 steps? Do I still need to do some more “traditional” exercise ?
- How do you make smart choices for your health?
- What kind of low-intensity workouts do you enjoy?
- Sometimes I don’t have time for a full-fledged workout so I do just push-ups and crunch-ups. Is that okay?