Then according to your body type and endurance keep incresing the time and pattern of exercise.
For Cardio at your age 25-30 mins a day is more than enough
If you’re trying to improve your fitness, then a little something each day is optimal. Shoot for 20-40 minutes 5-6 days a week; but also don’t be too hard on yourself if you miss it sometimes. You’re at a very busy age, and time management can also be tricky!
Take your bicycle when possible and do a yoga stretch, and maybe go for a nature walk- it adds up easily when you look for opportunities. You can totally do this; I’m so happy for you to be considering your health at such a young age. I’d love to fast-foward 20 years and see how you’ve made out. You sound very interesting!
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?