Good question, I've been sick only once while building this habit, and it surely depends on what type of sick you are. I had a sore throat, and drinking a glass of water immediately helped me feel more energized and able to do light exercise. If you ran for 30 minutes the previous day, and now you're sick, change up the exercise. Do a little dancing to your favorite playlist, or some jump rope. Whatever you're able to do is far better for building your habits than doing nothing at all.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?