Wake up, drink half a litre of water and take my tablets with that. If I'm up early enough I will read for as long as I can until my alarm goes off. Get up and get dressed for my workout. Stretch for 5-10 minutes and do my workout.
The most important part before my workout is the hydration and the energy intake. Drinking water and having a healthy breakfast boost the energy levels of my body.
I do workouts in the morning, so I just get up and drink water. If you exercise win the afternoon, I recommend you get your workout equipment ready during the morning.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?