- What kind of exercises do you usually do?
- Do you keep your excercise the same such as running every single morning or do you try to switch up your routine?
- How do you overcome nerves when dealing with going to a crowded gym?
- How did you make your 9-5 ou wake up earlier? Did you exercise more?
- How can I exercise with my kid?
2- exercise 2-3 days a week
3- stop eating or eating very little after 18-19:00
4- check weight everyday in the morning (so I can adjust how much I eat in the day accordingly)
That should be enough 😀
Get regular schedule to eat, to avoid snacks and one time over eating. Choose healthy if possible. Get others in your house to help you
Mahsa from the Netherlands
4) Stress Management
Start by focusing on the area that is suffering the most and then work on the next area until you have all four areas under control.
1. You must evaluate who do you hang around with; sometimes the people around —inadvertently— sabotage you. “Come on! Just a pice of cake! It’s my Birthday!” “I baked this specially for you!”
2. Try to change your environment so it will help you be more active during meal times…
3. Drink a glass of water before every meal, no matter how small.
4. Don’t stay up late. 😊 It is surprising how much one eats just because one is awake too late…
5 Change the size of your plates to a smaller size (the idea is for smaller portions to look bigger) 😊
If you have any suggestions for me, I’d be glad to read about them
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?