2- exercise 2-3 days a week
3- stop eating or eating very little after 18-19:00
4- check weight everyday in the morning (so I can adjust how much I eat in the day accordingly)
That should be enough 😀
Get regular schedule to eat, to avoid snacks and one time over eating. Choose healthy if possible. Get others in your house to help you
4) Stress Management
Start by focusing on the area that is suffering the most and then work on the next area until you have all four areas under control.
Mahsa from the Netherlands
1. You must evaluate who do you hang around with; sometimes the people around —inadvertently— sabotage you. “Come on! Just a pice of cake! It’s my Birthday!” “I baked this specially for you!”
2. Try to change your environment so it will help you be more active during meal times…
3. Drink a glass of water before every meal, no matter how small.
4. Don’t stay up late. 😊 It is surprising how much one eats just because one is awake too late…
5 Change the size of your plates to a smaller size (the idea is for smaller portions to look bigger) 😊
If you have any suggestions for me, I’d be glad to read about them
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?