When my week is up, I allow myself one day to rest entirely. Allow yourself to heal, then get back to the gym.
Doctors advise 30 minutes of activity a day for 5 days, but more if you are trying to loose weight or maintain weight loss.
However daily morning exercise is known to "boost up" your day and get the "zing" going for you.
That does not mean that you have to start off with a 30 minutes a day gym routine.
Start small and build up .
But being regular is the key.
But don't be intimidated. Exercise comes in many forms. The simplest to me is walking. I like to start each day with a morning walk of at least one mile. This helps clear my head and literally and figuratively gets me moving forward.
Give it a shot and see how you feel. The earlier the better.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?