Even in a bad day you have moments of clarity. At least i have my dog, at least i have my house, at least i am still breathing. At least tomorrow is going to be a new day. At least i have the strength to start over again despite my many many failings. At least i tried, i failed, i learned and i start over
It's difficult. It's easy to feel resentful and focus on our worries. And forcing it doesn't work either. I think getting comfortable and taking deep slow breathes is a good start and then look at very simple things to be grateful for.
I think about the little things. How I was able to get out of bed, shower, and eat breakfast. How I still made time to be kind to others when I haven't been kind to myself. And, most importantly, I think about how tomorrow will be better. I am only in control of myself, only I can control how I react to bad days. Love yourself!
I would be grateful to see and experience one more day of my life. I would be grateful the experience that taught me something. I believe that problem are our opportunities to become a winner, a hero. I would be grateful for getting a chance to start again, and this time I'll have the experience; I'm not starting from the zero.
I use guided meditation to help me calm down the bad thoughts and make space for the ones that include gratitude. It's a really tough proceeds so I sometimes try to look at the bad day from a "logical" pov so maybe I can destroy some of the bad feelings.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?