I enjoy smoothies for variety! There are SO many amazing recipes and different ingredients you can add and play around with, as well as toppings if you’re going for a smoothie bowl. Muffin tray omelets are a great one as well, as you can switch up the ingredients you add for different flavours and combos. Mix in a larger bowl and pour into muffin trays for cooking up quick and easy portions. I’m not very good at eating in the morning, so sometimes I go with a bento box and pack a few small snacks up to help me get started. Handful of nuts, dried and fresh fruit, eggs, granola, yogurt, crackers, cut up protein bar, chia pudding, oats, etc
Change is a very scary thing. It can cause you to overthink the very best or worst outcome and it’s hard to change a schedule because you believe it’s the very best you can do. But there’s so much more! The best way to add variety to your breakfast nutrition is to prepare yourself positively for what you will expect so you are prepared. And add something you like! If you implement something you do not like, it will cause you to think change is a negative figure and make you never do it again even if it’s something that needs change. Be healthy, happy and prepared!
I don't actually change my breakfast everyday. I just change some side dishes and with the main meal I try to add different materials in it to see how they taste. And till now, everything I made tastes better and better everyday and I love experimenting with my food
Andr S G.
So far for protein I've done eggs with toast or oatmeal, but I'm thinking tomorrow to make a quinoa bowl. You could serve up the eggs differently each time, like one day do sunny side up, another day scrambled, etc.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.