Yes!! banana are a great source of long lasting energy as well as the milk and protein giving you very helpful nutrients!
Yes, rice milk is a good source of calcium and vitamin A and D. Bananas contain loads of vitamins and minerals. But eat 2 bananas atmost because eating more will cause weight gain and nutrient deficiencies. Soy protein is a source of protein and is good for lowering cholesterol levels.
Yes definitely it would be great if you have it ,as it is really healthy, you can also switch to peanut butter to make it more delicious to eat .
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.