Quite a few things: go for a walk, talk to a friend, surf in the net (usually facebook gave me a lot of ideas), take a bath or a shower and sometimes sleep to dream!
I never actively am busy with getting inspired. However, I find it one of the best feelings to get my mind at ease to go for a run without music or technology. It sounds likke hippy sh**, but you really become one with yourself. You'll discover things that might be bothering you or that are just very nice about life. So my suggestion would be: disconnect from technology for an hour, do something you like or go for a run or even a random walk to nowhere 🙂 Merry christmas and have a good one!
Hi thank you for the question. There are a few channels on YouTube that I like to listen to when I want to get inspired. They are very motivational, they give you lots of tips and they will guide you through what you is that you want to be inspired by. You just have to find a video that can help you with what you want to do. I also like to look online for things to get me inspired, like Pinterest. Piinterest has loads of great ideas and if you just search something that you want to achieve, it will give you loads of brilliant ideas. I dont know if any of this helped you but I hope you have a great day 🙂 Oh and one more thing, I also love listening to music while doing things because it really inspires me and helps me to focus. 🙂
I usually look at pictures n arts i saved, so i can always go look there if i dont know what to draw and just scribble away from those
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?