Quite a few things: go for a walk, talk to a friend, surf in the net (usually facebook gave me a lot of ideas), take a bath or a shower and sometimes sleep to dream!
I never actively am busy with getting inspired. However, I find it one of the best feelings to get my mind at ease to go for a run without music or technology. It sounds likke hippy sh**, but you really become one with yourself. You'll discover things that might be bothering you or that are just very nice about life. So my suggestion would be: disconnect from technology for an hour, do something you like or go for a run or even a random walk to nowhere 🙂 Merry christmas and have a good one!
Hi thank you for the question. There are a few channels on YouTube that I like to listen to when I want to get inspired. They are very motivational, they give you lots of tips and they will guide you through what you is that you want to be inspired by. You just have to find a video that can help you with what you want to do. I also like to look online for things to get me inspired, like Pinterest. Piinterest has loads of great ideas and if you just search something that you want to achieve, it will give you loads of brilliant ideas. I dont know if any of this helped you but I hope you have a great day 🙂 Oh and one more thing, I also love listening to music while doing things because it really inspires me and helps me to focus. 🙂
I usually look at pictures n arts i saved, so i can always go look there if i dont know what to draw and just scribble away from those
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?
- What can I do to get back into my deep work if I get stuck?
- What is the best time of day to enter into Deep Work?
- How do you keep other people in your household from interrupting you when you’re trying to do Deep Work or to meditate?
- How do you define or identify a deep work task?
- How do you minimize phone distractions when your phone is needed for deep work. Ex: a lot of the programs I use require dual factor authentication to log in which requires a verification text be sent to my phone. They routinely time out after 20 minutes or so of not being in use and require me to log in again. Then I end up down a rabbit hole of checking stuff on my phone
- How many hours a day you consider a good day of work ?
- I’m starting to get in the groove of things again when it comes to finding what will be a work/life balance? What have been your most successful ways to truly developing a Deep Work habit?
- How can I know that I am fully concentrating?
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?