Actually I don't have time to do a routine at home. I use my backpack to do biceps and shoulders while I walk through school
- I like to go to the gym at my corporation but can’t get there til after my first work meeting of the day. How do you motivate yourself to get from the office to the gym if you do that?
- I’m concerned my exercises haven’t increased since I started. Is that okay?
- What kind of exercise do you do for your legs, especially thighs?
- What exercises do you find best for days when you don’t have time?
- I started with low impact exercise and am taking baby steps, how do I keep motivated?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?