well first i go running, because i want to warm up before exercise, then i do some HIIT or fat burner exercises usually. then i stretch doing some yoga.
I'm a dancer, stretching is exercise for me. To be sure to avoid injuries and to advance you can stretch beforehand lightly and after exercise try going deeper!
I stretch aftwr exercising because than are the mucles warmed up and is thare less of a chance that you hurt something or overstretch
I do the stretching after the exercise, when my muscles are warmed up. So that they stretch better and with much less risk of muscle srain.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.