Not always- it depends on what mood I’m in. I do usually tend to pick music that inspires me. If I feel good about myself, I’m more likely to keep exercising!
Well i don't really listen to music when exercise, but if it helps you why not? But not the same, you could listen to a music that makes your body move!
When I do yoga I sometimes put on the radio and sometimes practise in silence. When I run I tend to reach for the same few albums, which are like friends accompanying me. They are familiar and make me look forward to my runs !
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?