Not always- it depends on what mood I’m in. I do usually tend to pick music that inspires me. If I feel good about myself, I’m more likely to keep exercising!
Well i don't really listen to music when exercise, but if it helps you why not? But not the same, you could listen to a music that makes your body move!
When I do yoga I sometimes put on the radio and sometimes practise in silence. When I run I tend to reach for the same few albums, which are like friends accompanying me. They are familiar and make me look forward to my runs !
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?