Well yes I feel like you could because if ur laying on ur bed you might feel more comfortable and more safe and your body can relax a lot more then if u were to be sitting or standing but what ever way helps u meditate the bests always works there’s no wrong way, just a different way.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??
- Is it hard for you to focus?