I recommend you check out the 'Workout Playlist: 21 Best Workout Songs to Get You Pumped in the Gym' by Fitness Chat. The Playlist has really good songs that get me fired up to work out!
Kitty Kat P.
Anything that makes you feel upbeat and motivated! Pick something that makes you feel powerful and makes your workout fun. Working out should be something you look forward to, so really just listen to whatever gets you to feel that way!
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?