stay consistent with your workouts, just because you haven’t seen results quick enough doesn’t mean progress isn’t happening. Maybe research the body part that the workout applies to, to understand what other supplementary workouts you can do to strengthen that body part.
My tips are 1. Don’t make exasperation because you will be unlike to do it. 2. Start practicing one workout get really good at it and do the same for the other ones. 3. Have fun
Try some workouts on YouTube ! (Chloe Ting, Sydney Cummings, Vicky Justiz…). The challenges really help with consistency. And learn to love working out ! Find some things that you actually like to do + are effective 🙂
Jenni Lynn Z.
I am very sorry but I don't think I can help, I have 4 hours every morning to take my time to complete my goals and take my time, I do my regular exercise and just check that off as early morning workout
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?