stay consistent with your workouts, just because you haven’t seen results quick enough doesn’t mean progress isn’t happening. Maybe research the body part that the workout applies to, to understand what other supplementary workouts you can do to strengthen that body part.
My tips are 1. Don’t make exasperation because you will be unlike to do it. 2. Start practicing one workout get really good at it and do the same for the other ones. 3. Have fun
Try some workouts on YouTube ! (Chloe Ting, Sydney Cummings, Vicky Justiz…). The challenges really help with consistency. And learn to love working out ! Find some things that you actually like to do + are effective 🙂
Jenni Lynn Z.
I am very sorry but I don't think I can help, I have 4 hours every morning to take my time to complete my goals and take my time, I do my regular exercise and just check that off as early morning workout
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?