stay consistent with your workouts, just because you haven’t seen results quick enough doesn’t mean progress isn’t happening. Maybe research the body part that the workout applies to, to understand what other supplementary workouts you can do to strengthen that body part.
My tips are 1. Don’t make exasperation because you will be unlike to do it. 2. Start practicing one workout get really good at it and do the same for the other ones. 3. Have fun
Try some workouts on YouTube ! (Chloe Ting, Sydney Cummings, Vicky Justiz…). The challenges really help with consistency. And learn to love working out ! Find some things that you actually like to do + are effective 🙂
Jenni Lynn Z.
I am very sorry but I don't think I can help, I have 4 hours every morning to take my time to complete my goals and take my time, I do my regular exercise and just check that off as early morning workout
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?