Yes, you could have it with an egg or as rice porridge. Or fry it up with some veggies. Or just sprinkle seaweed/sesame seeds on top.
no. im not a breakfast fan as ill get bloated easily after a heavy meal, for me i believe that light goes a long way because we will have lunch to have a heavier meal
I usually wouldn't. I'd try to eat a protein filled breakfast including alot of eggs but if it's the last resort, then a small portion of rice would do. Remember, if rice makes you feel sleepy, refrain from eating it in breakfast as your morning meal should energise you!
No but yes no because I’ve never tired it yes because I know other people do have rice for breakfast in other countries and I would like to try it.
Yes, I would. I am not a breakfast food eater in the morning. I prefer it late morning even lunch. I do love eating leftovers for breakfast.
Yes. I love rice, and rice works as a universal side, so I can easily complement rice with a number of cheeses and vegetables to make a complete breakfast. Many Asian cultures include rice in their daily morning routine, which to me expresses how beneficial the practice could be.
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?