Yes, you could have it with an egg or as rice porridge. Or fry it up with some veggies. Or just sprinkle seaweed/sesame seeds on top.
no. im not a breakfast fan as ill get bloated easily after a heavy meal, for me i believe that light goes a long way because we will have lunch to have a heavier meal
I usually wouldn't. I'd try to eat a protein filled breakfast including alot of eggs but if it's the last resort, then a small portion of rice would do. Remember, if rice makes you feel sleepy, refrain from eating it in breakfast as your morning meal should energise you!
No but yes no because I’ve never tired it yes because I know other people do have rice for breakfast in other countries and I would like to try it.
Yes, I would. I am not a breakfast food eater in the morning. I prefer it late morning even lunch. I do love eating leftovers for breakfast.
Yes. I love rice, and rice works as a universal side, so I can easily complement rice with a number of cheeses and vegetables to make a complete breakfast. Many Asian cultures include rice in their daily morning routine, which to me expresses how beneficial the practice could be.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.