What I noticed it helps is if you have your last meal before 10 pm, so that in the morning you are a bit hungry.
Hope it helps! Healthy mornings!
I just wait until I get hungry even if it’s a couple of hours after I wake up. I find drinking a glass of water and then exercising will usually stimulate my appetite.
If you’re trying to get in the habit of eating, start small and fast like a granola bar and build from there, or meal prep breakfast to have on hand!
But if I really wasn’t hungry, maybe because I’m sick or because I ate wayyyyy too much the night before, I’d eat a small healthy for breakfast. Half an orange plus a few almonds should still be easy to scarf down.
Hope that helps!
And some apple slices!
Your body will soon get used yo eating at that time and start to expect it.
You should really try to eat anything (even just a couple of nuts!) to get your new habit going. Once your body is used to eating nuts and expects them, you should move to bigger meals (such as an apple) until you are eating a big, full breakfast every day.
But you should fast only with mindfullness and for this purposes. Otherwise I recommend eating breakfast. At least a piece of fruit
Tap water, bottled water, mineral water, or water with added electrolytes. Iced or hot teas. I like Genmaicha “Popcorn Tea” or black coffee, but this AFTER drinking – WATER.
Guess what? It started to make me feel like eating something.
Now, I wake earlier, just to make something to eat. The meal does not have to be complex. Keep it simple and portion small.
In the beginning, you might skip days – this is OK – it gets easier with practice. The repetition is the foundation of a habit – a sort of, “muscle memory” for a good routine.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?