It would be something that can help you to exercise, anyway I prefer to make an extra effort to go outside and take some fresh air
- Do I really need to exercise every single day?
- How do you motivate yourself to work out after a 10-hour work day when you’re feeling exhausted and hungry?
- I don’t have the motivation or time to exercise and lift heavy at home every day. I don’t know what to do now because if I don’t train then I’m not happy. It is a goal for me to put in work.
- How do you get yourself out of the house when you’re already exhausted?
- Do you have any suggestions for exercise I can do at home without special equipment?
- Are there suggested work outs that can be done en route to work or at work?
- How long is your morning exercise routine?
- What do you prefer for exercise?
- What other exercises would you recommend on the go?
- Is gym necessary to exercise?
- How often and for how long do you exercise?
- How do they also motivate themselves
- What exercise do you recommend pairing with dance? I take ballet, contemporary, and technique right now.
- When is usually the best time to excersise?
- How long is your exercise session on average?